Salsa Chicken is one of my family’s favorite dinners and it is very easy to make. It only has three ingredients Chicken, Salsa and Brown sugar. While I prefer to make it in the oven as that gives it the nice carmelization, it also works well in the crockpot. Generally I serve it over rice.
- 1.5 - 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 cups Salsa
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- Put the chicken in a large Corningware or Pyrex dish.
- Mix the salsa and Brown sugar together in a bowl.
- Add to the chicken and stir.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or in the crockpot all day on low.
- I prefer the oven for the caramelization but it gets cooked in the crockpot more often.
Linking up at: