Salsa Chicken is one of my family’s favorite dinners and it is very easy to make. It only has three ingredients Chicken, Salsa and Brown sugar. While I prefer to make it in the oven as that gives it the nice carmelization, it also works well in the crockpot. Generally I serve it over rice.
A quick and easy, 3 ingredient chicken dish that can be done in the oven or a slow cooker.
Author: Chris Tilley
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1.5 - 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 cups Salsa
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- Put the chicken in a large Corningware or Pyrex dish.
- Mix the salsa and Brown sugar together in a bowl.
- Add to the chicken and stir.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or in the crockpot all day on low.
- I prefer the oven for the caramelization but it gets cooked in the crockpot more often.
Linking up at:
Balancing Beauty & Bedlam – Tasty Tuesday
One thought on “Salsa Chicken”
Thanks so much for linking up with “Try a New Recipe Tuesday!” I am featuring this recipe this week! Congratulations! 🙂 Be sure to stop by and grab an “I’ve been featured” button for my sidebar for your blog. The post will go live around midnight Eastern time. I hope you will be able to join us again this week! 🙂
Comments are closed.