I have seen a number of other blogs do this so it got me wondering. I wasn’t really surprised by the list as the top two are my most popular pins on Pinterest and both are recipes. The remaining three all come out of the “Not” Back to School Blog Hop. Everyone is always looking for ideas on curriculum and how to set up their schoolroom.
1. Chocolate Crinkles. These got a lot of clicks in December. They are yummy.
2. Salsa Chicken. My first pin that actually went anywhere. Simple and yummy. It can also be done in a crockpot.
3. Our New Homeschool Room. We had to make major changes as we needed a bigger room with the adding of my daughter the homeschool.
4. Grade 4 Curriculum. I found that naming my linkups with the grade brought me more clicks.
5. Grade 6 Curriculum. I also found that separating the two grades was better as well. Both are pretty long for posts. Both together would have been way to long.